How do I register my brother?
How do I register my Brother product? It’s easy! Simply log in to your Brother account, or create a new account to get started with the registration process. Once you’ve completed the Account login/creation step, click on the Register Products tab and click Register a New Product.
How do I find my brother registration key?
Where can I find my Brother machine’s serial number?
- Press Menu.
- Press the Up or Down Arrow key to select Machine Info. Press OK.
- Press the Up or Down Arrow key to select Serial No. and press OK. The serial number is displayed on the LCD.
- Press Stop/Exit.
How do I claim my brother sewing machine warranty?
1. Brother does not give warranty cover for machines bought through online portals. You can cross check this fact with the local service centre for Brother sewing machine. In order for any warranty claims to be processed, you will have to take the machine to the original dealer/seller from whom you bought it.
How do I log into my brother?
Start your web browser. Type “http://machine’s IP address” in your browser’s address bar (where “machine’s IP address” is the IP address of the machine or the print server name). In the Login field, type the default login password. Click the Administrator tab.
How do I set up my Brother printer?
Follow the steps below to install the driver.
- Open the Control Panel. …
- Click Hardware and Sound => Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select the model name and click Next. …
- When the following window appears, select Brother from the Manufacturer list. …
- Select the model name and click Next.
What year is my Brother sewing machine?
Brother sewing machine serial numbers are coded to indicate the manufacture date of the machine. The letter and first number indicate the month and last digit of the year the machine was made.
What model is my Brother printer?
Press the Up or Down Arrow key to display Machine Info. Press Machine Info. The serial number is displayed on the LCD. Press Stop/Exit key on the control panel.
How does Brother warranty work?
Except as otherwise provided herein, Brother warrants that the Machine and the accompanying Consumable and Accessory Items will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, when used under normal conditions. This warranty applies only to products purchased and used in the United States.
How do I check my Brother printer warranty?
To view the Warranty status of a machine go to Machine Warranty Status and follow the instructions.
- Open an Internet browser and browse to the following link: https://www.brother-usa.com/home.
- Select Support tab.
- Type your model number in the field Enter Your Model Number to Find Your Product, and then press Search.