How can I make my dress shirts tighter?
Five Last-Minute Tips Improve the Fit of a Baggy Shirt
- Use a military tuck to tighten excess fabric and create a slimmer fit.
- Roll up the sleeves to trim too long or loose fitting fabric.
- Open the first two buttons for a more casual look (this makes a looser fitting shirt look less disheveled.)
How do you make a baggy dress shirt fit?
Another helpful tip to reduce back poofiness in dress shirts is to perform the military tuck. Basically, this method involves pinching extra fabric around the sides and tucking it into your pants. Start by tucking the base of your shirt into your pants, and then pinch an extra inch or so of fabric from each side.
How do you make a shirt in the dryer smaller?
Here’s how to shrink a shirt with a logo:
- Step One: Turn the t-shirt inside out.
- Step Two: Wash your shirt with cold water.
- Step Three: Place your shirt in the dryer on HOT or HIGH.
- Step Four: Dry your shirt for 60 minutes.
- Step Five: Repeat if necessary.