How do you manage paper clutter?
- 1 Set up a sorting system. The trick to dealing with paper clutter before it piles up is to catch it the second it comes in the door. …
- 2 Have the recycling ready. Set out a paper recycling bin right below the sorting station. …
- 3 Go digital. …
- 4 Create long-term storage.
How do you store different types of paper?
Some great options for short-term storage are:
- file cabinet with hanging file folders.
- open top file box.
- basket to hold files.
- binders (many people are using binders more and more to store their papers)
- stacking paper trays or scrapbook shelves (pilers this might be an option for you)